Data Cleansing and Profiling
TangerineDream Consultancy are helping companies build powerful, effective and “fit for purpose” databases that energises marketing campaigns and directly adds value to the bottom line.
We understand exactly which companies you want to target and the key contacts that you need to get your message to. We can then either source data from a 3rd party or take data that you already own and then apply our 7 stage data cleansing and profiling process.
Why not send us a small sample of 5 key prospect companies that you have within your data set with a short description of the contacts that you would like to market to. We will then send it back and you will be able to see for yourself how your sales and marketing efforts will be transformed.
The 7 Stages
1. Collect all the data and remove duplicate companies and contacts.
2. Cross reference your data with the global OneSource data set to verify and populate the following fields:
- Company name
- Company address
- Company telephone number
- Telephone preference service
- Company website
- Company turnover
- Full Company description
- Number of employees
- Contact name
- Contact title
- Contact mail address
- Contact email address
- Contact telephone number
- Executive biography
3. Cross reference any contacts that you have with those held within the OneSource global database and enter new contacts and email addresses.
4. Manually verify the company details (company name, telephone number, and address).
5. Check all the phone numbers against the national telephone preference service.
6. Identify any companies that are no longer trading, dormant or that have no contact details, etc.
7. Manually verify all the contact details (names, title, email address and mailing address) and add additional contacts matching your specification.
Want to learn more about our data cleansing and profiling service then enter your details in the box on the right and we will get straight back to you or if you would prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01926 450666.
As an approved Databroker Partner we adhere to stringent guidelines regarding where we source and how we use direct marketing data:
- • All data complies with our statutory obligations, such as the TPS
• Where possible data is bought from DMA approved list owners
• We ensure that the objectives of our clients are the primary motivations when selecting data.